CleanPowerSF sources its energy through a competitive solicitation process. To add your company to our list of potential energy providers to receive upcoming solicitations, please complete our vendor interest form.
Request for Offers – Shaped Energy Supplies
The City and County of San Francisco, acting by and through its Public Utilities Commission ("SFPUC"), is seeking bids for shaped energy, short-term renewable energy, environmental attributes and Resource Adequacy capacity to support citywide enrollment in CleanPowerSF by the summer of 2019. This RFO is intended to complement the Renewable Energy Request for Offers issued on June 22, 2017.
As described more fully in the RFO document, the SFPUC seeks bids for energy products consistent with the quantities, delivery periods, and renewable content quantities specified in the Bid Workbook (Attachment B) and that meet the following general criteria:
- Minimum annual energy delivery of 219,000 megawatt-hours (MWh) per year
- Initial delivery date ranging from May 2018 – April 2020
- Terms ranging from 1 year to a maximum of 3 years
For more information regarding this contracting opportunity, please download the RFO.
** The Shortlist has now been posted to the RFO folder **
||September 8, 2017
|Deadline to submit non-binding
Notice of Intent to Bid Form (“NOI”)
|Septebmer 13, 2017 at 5:00 PM
|Deadline to submit questions
||September 13, 2017 at 5:00 PM
|Responses to questions provided
||September 15, 2017
|Deadline to submit bids
||September 22, 2107 at 5:00 PM
|Notification of shortlisted Bidders
||September 27, 2017
|PPA negotiations and contract approval
|| October –December 2017 (estimated)
|Best and Final Offer and PPA execution
||Starting in December 2017
How to Respond
Responses should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com with the following documents provided:
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A narrative summary of your specific bid(s) that is no more than 10 pages, including other information requested.
- A completed Bid Workbook (Attachment B to this RFO) attached in Excel spreadsheet format.
- Any other documentation required to support the proposal.